Wednesday, December 31, 2008

First and Only Blog in 2008 -> Goodbye to 2008


Today when I look at my watch, I only realize that it is 31st December 2008,the last day of year 2008. Just recall that I've register a blog in June,but until now,I haven't posted any,so I decided to write the First and Only blog for year 2008.

Thinking back,within this year,which is 366 days or 8,784 hours or 527,040 minutes or 31,622,400 seconds, what have I done? Did I work out all my plans? Yes? No? Well some plans went smooth and some not. Life is very interesting,everyday there will be some unexpected incident happen,no matter good or bad. It's like a kind of challenge to human being,to test how human can counter the problems.

How do you encounter all the unexpected accident/problems? It depends on individual mental maturity. My personal advise is always be optimistic and think positively, filial to your parents, love your family members, be good to your friends, loyal to your partners, and lastly work things out according to your plan.

good article to share with all my friends.

Easy vs Difficult

Easy to occupy a place in the telephone directory
Difficult to occupy the heart of somebody

Easy to judge the errors of others
Difficult to recognize your own errors

Easy to hurt those whom we love
Difficult to heal those wounds

Easy to forgive others
Difficult to ask for forgiveness

Easy to exhibit victory
Difficult to assume defeat with dignity

Easy to dream every night
Difficult to fight for a dream

Easy to pray every night
Difficult to find God in the smallest things

Easy to say we love
Difficult to demonstrate it everyday

Easy to criticize everybody
Difficult to better/perfect ourselves

Easy to think of improving
Difficult to stop thinking and really do it

Easy to receive
Difficult to give


Wish all my friends have a great year 2008 and looking forward a better year 2009. Happy New Year~~~

5 comments:

q'bert said...

You have done your best for staying alive and breathe!!!!!

Good blog good descriptions. I am here to wish you a smooth year of 2009 and everything is just under your control!!! Cheers...

Q'bert 31/DEC/2008 12am.
the first second stepping into a day before 2009.

aidlover said...

so mou liu write blog in the middle of the night.. lol

ahwee said...

haha...happy 2009 !~haha..

mariannelyn said...

happy new year michael!!! =D

samson said...

update lo....