Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Short Semester

After 4 months of industrial training, at last, I need to back to study. Maybe too long never attend lecture class, even 2 hours class is quite killing me, furthermore, most of my class are 4 hours straight.What to do? Have to slowly make adjustment and get used, sigh.

For this short sem, i expect it to be a quite challenging period, 2 subject plus FYP(Final Year Project), plus some extra activities.. But I still feel very boring and free for the time being. Actually, I have alot things to be done. Getting FYP title is the most important task and it will due on this friday, hope i can get 1 before due date. Setting up my pc, change to another computer table, house cleaning, bla bla bla are so call the extra activities. They are all que-ing to be complete, hope I can complete ASAP, or i shud say MUST complete ASAP.

Blogging in at 3am maybe is quite off timing, this must thanks to myself of fall asleep during dinner time and only take dinner+supper at 10pm. And the most interesting thing is, my friend booked me for tennis at 7.30am, oh gosh, hope I can wake up in time.

Almost 3.30 now, I think i better try to sleep again...... Chaoz

No comments: